Do any of these saws interest anyone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 08 has been around since 1965.
Could be a reason for it's good looks. Just kidding, it has the wrong colors!!! :p

Not true. The engine on the MS-08 is the same engine stihl has used on the TS-350 cut off saw up until a few years ago. They also used that engine on a water pump and an earth auger. Many of the other models have been sold here in the past and parts should be available for a few years yet. If you had a crystal ball you could stock up on needed parts. None of these scenerios make much economic sense but if you had to have something no-one else had......................

I like that little sawmill thing at the bottom, I didn't know Sthil made one of those or is that another brand under the Sthil name.

Larry

Thanks for the link Scottr, I put it in my favorites to check it out a little more.

I like that little sawmill thing at the bottom, I didn't know Sthil made one of those or is that another brand under the Sthil name.

Have a look at the "Solo Såg/saw" from Logosol, Ax man.

chainsawworld i thought the 08 came out in 1963. now i have to do more research.

My foult, I looked at my list and saw the 08, but it was a 08s.
You are correct, Marty.

Mange,
Does Solo have a website for their saws?? maybe I'm doing something wrong, I couldn't find it in the Logosol site. I tried searches in the past for Solo saws, but all that comes up are dealer sites, nothing with much info about the saws. Adding some saws that are made in Sweden to my little collection will be a good thing.

Larry

Logosol, does not and never has sold Solo.

The Solo sågen/Solo saw, is just a name for a one man operated mill.

Latest posts

Back