Do you think these are the same trees?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tree_enthusiast12

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I posted about this tree once and had a question. Do you think that in the picture with the phone, the tree in the background is the same as the other two (black arrow)?

What's confusing me is that in the picture with the phone, there seems to be another tree (marked by blue arrow) right in front of the person taking the picture. It seems to be behind and left of the supposedly bent tree (marked by black arrow). I don't see that tree in the other pictures which is confusing me.

I'm trying to understand what's going on in the picture with the phone in general. Also, do you know what the structure pointed to by the pink arrow might be?

Here's a full video of the tree in question:

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 42
There is some wondrous story of survival against stresses , that are extruding that form.
Tree Machine is the very wisest at maximizing finite materials pool to grow in needed positions for leveraged rigidity against leveraged weight load w/its changes and chasing sunlight both.

Back