Does Anyone Have Any Other Hobbies Other Than Falling Timber and Working on Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kit for the MG-34

chainsaws164.jpg

They are deep water hunters from Lake Tanganyika in eastern Africa. I feed them pellets but naturally they eat fish. I have heard they live a few hundred feet down in the lake.

Chris

eating beans buy the truckload and anything that needs to run best hobby looking at woman that are easy on the eyes please no law suits all you will is junk like to go from zero to a ton in about no seconds like riding motorcycles

I can see what you all are in to. I admire a good many of you with target pieces. Here's my baby. Never got as proficient as I'd like with it. She sits silent for now until the kids get just a little older and we can go together. I look forward to that. I also never took her to the ultimate specs. Some things I want to change for ergonomics, but as far as performance, it was always better than me. 100-9xs were shot frequently, but I have never yet cleaned a perfect one... damn flyers.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still in benchrest spec with a Brownells pistol grip, 3lb. butt-stock wieght, Harris bi-pod, Brownells strap, Leupold Vari-X III Tactical mil=dot with sunshade and dust caps. The rest is stock Armalite M-15A4(t). Would like to add a 3-way butt plate, trigger finger bolt release and get a high-power spec iron sight with extension tube setup for it in the future and join the local league. No time right now to practice.

I have others, but this is the top-shelf one. Browning Hi-Power .40 Tactical with Hogue grips is the CCW choice for now. Want to get a Walther PPS...

I have one just like it.

I can see what you all are in to. I admire a good many of you with target pieces. Here's my baby. Never got as proficient as I'd like with it. She sits silent for now until the kids get just a little older and we can go together. I look forward to that. I also never took her to the ultimate specs. Some things I want to change for ergonomics, but as far as performance, it was always better than me. 100-9xs were shot frequently, but I have never yet cleaned a perfect one... damn flyers.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still in benchrest spec with a Brownells pistol grip, 3lb. butt-stock wieght, Harris bi-pod, Brownells strap, Leupold Vari-X III Tactical mil=dot with sunshade and dust caps. The rest is stock Armalite M-15A4(t). Would like to add a 3-way butt plate, trigger finger bolt release and get a high-power spec iron sight with extension tube setup for it in the future and join the local league. No time right now to practice.

I have others, but this is the top-shelf one. Browning Hi-Power .40 Tactical with Hogue grips is the CCW choice for now. Want to get a Walther PPS...

doubt I've put 50 rounds for it.I need to find a good scope for it.

I like chainsaws, trucks, atvs, dirtbikes, lifting weights.
Do a little reloading occasionally, a little turning on the wood lathe.

Most of my winter is consumed by duck hunting, and a little deer hunting.

Oh yea, I have a few guns, kinda like a few chainsaws :D
Nothing along the lines of SS's collection. Mostly scatterguns, rimfires, deer/varmit rifles, and pistols

Spend a lot of the summer out in the boats/jetskis riding around paying the gas companys bills lol

Mine's seen around 1500 rounds. Still good yet, but a barrel can't be far off.

You can rebarrel it after it gets shot out. Some guns like my FAL have a forged Imbel reciever and externaly headspaced are rated for 80,000 rounds. That's alot of burned out barrels.

223 won't burn a barrel near as fast as a 22-250 or 220 swift.
The 30-378 is another throw away gun, I think for hunting I'd rather have a 7mm mag.

Oh and 5 labs, working on training 2, hopefully to get a hunting dog outta them. And a rat terrier, so Im pretty busy with dogs.

Back