Does Anyone Have Any Other Hobbies Other Than Falling Timber and Working on Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c68ec7e878181d5e46ff571c38995ec3.jpg

Shots 2, 3 & 4 with my new Tikka .243. I wish I had some sand bags so shaking wouldn't screw it up. I bore sighted it for shot 1 and dialed it up 10 inches. That's 100 yards just resting on some towels.

Brian

I still crew chief for a dirt late model racing team and I go snowmobiling in the mountains and UP in the winter. Last few hold outs of my youth activities. Occasionally I get to play with things that go boom.

I found a new one had some neighbors cut down and cleared a fence row of mine :mad:
After I get a survey done its going to get FUN

Yepp. Way to many...LOL.
I like to cook because I like good food. Yes I'm married.
Riding my motorcycle
Hunting (bow and rifle)
Boating-fishing
And many others....like I say way to many. No time to get bored.

I like to read, but no photos of my books, that is a secret.
375_Weatherby_Sighted_In.jpg

Picked up a couple of moose with this rig.
Brockman_375_Weatherby.jpg

Here's one that I have been working with:
300_RUM_Right.jpg

Greg Tannel put this one together. So far lofting 210 Berger VLD's to 3150 around 58k psi out of the 29.5" barrel. Want to have this one just for fun. Weighs 15 pounds exactly with three rounds. Still kicks too.

300_RUM_Right.jpg

Greg Tannel put this one together. So far lofting 210 Berger VLD's to 3150 around 58k psi out of the 29.5" barrel. Want to have this one just for fun. Weighs 15 pounds exactly with three rounds. Still kicks too.
You'd like my LRR. Savage FPLE-2A w/Ken Ferrell one piece steel base & Leatherwood M-1200 A.R.T.
AlphaRifle01e.jpg

Back