Does Anyone Have Any Other Hobbies Other Than Falling Timber and Working on Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vet my sister worked for says it's a cougar based on white belly and face markings. Hopefully it just "kept moving". Don't need that thing eating all the deer grouse and turkeys on the property!

Brian

Seems like its just collecting more saws, at first it was find a saw and restore it, that turned into find a saw and get it running and now its find truckloads of saws and there is no time to fix them all. LOL.
This has gotta stop!! Last week I turned down picking up a load of saws from a fellow closing out his repair shop, I feel I am on my way to recovering from CAD.
Pioneerguy600
BRAVO!!
Care to pass on that fellers contact info???:laughing:

The vet my sister worked for says it's a cougar based on white belly and face markings. Hopefully it just "kept moving". Don't need that thing eating all the deer grouse and turkeys on the property!

Brian
Agree...young cougar. They'll stay as far away from you as they can get generally, if they get sight or wind of you. I saw a few big ones over a handful of years, in the mid-Ga deer woods but that's been many years ago.

Very rare here I think. I have seen one bobcat and 4 timber wolf but never a cougar in real time.

Brian

41242a866c8cd94ba988b249730824f0.jpg
67b2d08f3459974145110dfae7d1971f.jpg

I like these for a hobby. The old one is a '67.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me likes the things go boom too. Also R/C aircraft, arrowhead hunting, coin collecting...deer/hog hunting, and a whole lotta time with the boat on the water. If I can hit the lottery, I'll turn all the aforementioned hobbies into a 7-day a week thing, and chunk the aggravating job. ;)

Me likes the things go boom too. Also R/C aircraft, arrowhead hunting, coin collecting...deer/hog hunting, and a whole lotta time with the boat on the water. If I can hit the lottery, I'll turn all the aforementioned hobbies into a 7-day a week thing, and chunk the aggravating job. ;)
I live in rural NC and have lots of boomsticks myself... I also have a rather impressive arrowhead collection too!

I live in rural NC and have lots of boomsticks myself... I also have a rather impressive arrowhead collection too!
Post up some pics of each if ya get a chance...I've got an arrowhead thread over in Off the Topic if you haven't seen it.

White Pass finally expanded!

Havn't skied much since my knee injury 2 yrs ago. Got it fixed this winter...and have a full pass to Crystal and The Summit! Hope to get in 30-50 days, and resume ski photography. I used to make $2000-6000 a yr selling to magazines and ski areas.
Neat Ol Thread.
A friend of mines dad was a cameraman for Warren Miller.
Yeah. I'm old.

Back in 1984, I scored two clips in Warren Miller's 1985 "Snow Wonder" It was at Crystal Mt. Gary Nate was the shooter.

Back in 1984, I scored two clips in Warren Miller's 1985 "Snow Wonder" It was at Crystal Mt. Gary Nate was the shooter.
It was the 60s when Ol Man Bursen was filming.
HEAVY AZZ camera.
And could his daughters ski!! Water and snow.
When the chop was too much on the lake for everyone else was when they fired up the jet boat.

Latest posts

Back