Does stihl make a saw that isn't bulky for it's size?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pantelis

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Often, there are less plastic on the Huskys than on the Stihls. ;)
I have tell you before both are great saws , i smile when see mans do like a small childs my toy is better no my is better than your, i have stihls and huskys, if you care them no problem , i service them every day i live from them, the saws are not false the operators are false. the saws are good .
i see everyday good operators that have care theirs saw like eyes , and operators that dont have change spark plug for years so what mater if is husky or stihl or dolmar
pesonally i have 461 362 560 576 441 372 no problem with none of them.

NWCoaster

NWCoaster

Data Logger
I have tell you before both are great saws , i smile when see mans do like a small childs my toy is better no my is better than your, i have stihls and huskys, if you care them no problem , i service them every day i live from them, the saws are not false the operators are false. the saws are good .
i see everyday good operators that have care theirs saw like eyes , and operators that dont have change spark plug for years so what mater if is husky or stihl or dolmar
pesonally i have 461 362 560 576 441 372 no problem with none of them.
Wow, that's a nice group of saws right there!:cheers:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I have tell you before both are great saws , ....

Some times they are, and some times not - you have to judge every model against the "opposition", to really know what is what. ;)

As I judge it, the class where there are most room for improvement right now is the 70cc class, after heavier and mostly bulkier saws replaced the (original) 372xp and the MS440.

pantelis

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well, it would certainly be a better LOOKING doorstop!! Bwaaahaaahaaa......:laughing:
have you see carb pump diaphragm made from nylon from a cigarretes packet, just because the ass ........ operator dont want to spent 5 euros ?
now who is false the stihl the husky or the mother f...... stupid who make this

NWCoaster

NWCoaster

Data Logger
No doubt about that! :lol:

They also make a better boat anchor, as they are heavier.[/
have you see carb pump diaphragm made from nylon from a cigarretes packet, just because the ass ........ operator dont want to spent 5 euros ?
now who is false the stihl the husky or the mother f...... stupid who make this
That's awesome..... cracking me up right now......as they say.... can't fix stupid!!

Latest posts