Does this look like a deal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a nice comfortable saddle.

s3910.gif

ss,

What happened to that complete set you got on ebay?? I agree with others about not using gear with unknown history. But I did it with my first belt for 15 years!!! And the waist belt part is still fine, on second butt strap part which i had added back in 75. Retired pretty much since 92 tho. And my Klein climbers were pretty used back in 75. They should or could last another 50 years. Had a pair of old alum. Bashlins too, but they were swiped by some druggie ex employee.

on the spikes, just for good measure, get some mew straps and a sharpening guage so you know they are safe. The metal parts should last a very long time, as Rog sais.

Re: Need to liquidate my capital

Originally posted by SpikedSupra
I have 8,000 dollars in capital but it all sits in one solid object.....my 96 Trans Am.

Its not capital until you sell it.Wouldn't that be a asset? Or a liability?
:D

Re: I'm not THAT ignorant

Originally posted by SpikedSupra
The climbing saddle did appear a bit unorthodox compared to the one's that I had been reading about and studying but it said "tree climbing set" so I just assumed it was something of sort I had never seen. Brian....I know that that would be the best thing to do(work as a groundman for a qualified tree service business and then climb) but I simply cant do that.

Forrest? why cant you do that? I would think you would be better off receiving a pay check while learning rather than attempting jobs you do not as of yet have the training and possibly getting hurt or starving looking for work.

Back