Doh! forgot a tree.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
Did a small tree job yesterday cutting up some fallen pines (small) and cutting down a small leaner and bucking it up, shortened some firewood, pruned a number of trees and bushes around the house that were rubbing on the house on windy days, split a few pine rounds used in the fire ring, etc. Today, the customer says, "Why didn't you cut down the one leaner by the driveway?" ummm, missed it. Probably walked past it 5 times and now I have to go back and deal with what would've taken 5 minutes while I was there. 35 minute drive each way. This job is gonna eat my lunch. I KNEW I should've flagged the trees like I usually do when estimating...

year or two ago A neighbor painted a orenge dot on a white fir. When I caugth hell for dropping it I said it was marked, so we went back and checked(had to redeem my self). There ended up being a law suit over it. It was one of many I dropped on the property, but also 5X bigger then the others. We never removed any pines bigger the 18 in. dbh, it was like 36 in. I guess I should of known something was up. I did enjoy dropping that 100ft fir though. Made a nice crashing sound.

Latest posts

Back