Dolmar 3410 TH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just bought a Dolmar PS-3410TH from amickssuperstore.com
1611 N. Fayetteville Street Asheboro, NC 27203
336-672-1196 and used it all day today... we use several other models of top handle saws here (Stihl, Red Max, ect...) I have to say this little Dolmar is a real nice top handle saw is has great power, It is the nicest top handle saw I've ever run. We ordered this saw with a 12" bar.

You don't even know this baby is on you, perfect balance, this is a real awesome saw in the trees. :cheers:

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT LITTLE SAW TO TAKE UPSTAIRS I DON"T THINK YOU WILL FIND A BETTER ONE! made in Germany and it shows.

Technical data:

• Integrated chain brake
• Vibration damping
• Primer pump
• Maintenance-free electronic ignition
• One-lever operation for choke
• Simple half-throttle lock
• Externally adjustable carburator
• Premium magnesium engine case
Model: PS-3410 TH

Engine displacement: 34 cu. in.

Power Rating: 1.4 kW

Power rating: 1.9 bHP

Max. engine Speed (with bar and chain): 10,000 RPM

Fuel tank capacity: 9.85 oz

Oil tank capacity: 7.74 oz

Net weight without bar and chain: 7.0 lbs

Standard guide bar: 14'' "

Chain model: 092

Chain Pitch: 3/8 "

Chain gauge: .050 "

Optional guide bar: - "

Handle Heating: no

Engine displacement: 34 cc / 2.1 Cu. In.

Max. engine Speed (with bar and chain): 12,500 RPM

Net weight without bar and chain: 7.1 lbs

Eric,

Dolmar has there specs a little off on their website.

Good to hear you're happy with the power/weight/balance of this new saw from Dolmar.

What model Stihl top handle have you used?

Steve

We have some Stihl 015s and 020s and a couple new 191s dont get me wrong all the Stihl top handle saws we have been running have served us well but these new Dolmar 3410s are priced good and feel great and have a very powerfull motor. Balanced better for me then any other top handel I've climbed with. I hope these Dolmars hold up as well as the first two Stihl heavy beast I mentioned above.

I put my hands on one yesterday. They are well balanced and feel nice. If I ever start climbing trees, I will look no further.

Jim

Eric, Glad you like the new saws. As you said great power to weight and a great balanced saw.:clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks, Tony

Latest posts

Back