dolmar 5100 ls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy2b

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well I finally took the plunge?? Never used this saw before? Never heard it run? I hope I made the right choice?? Should get it Tuesday..
Any comments about this saw would greatly appreciated,parts hard to find,expensive yes or know..:greenchainsaw:

great little saw for the money.

hard to beat for what they go for at the dealer here.there is a dealer locator on dolmars website if you mail ordered the saw but need parts locallythere are guys here that are dealers and i'm sure they could get you parts quick.take care of it and keep it clean,i don't see why you'd need parts for years.

i got the new husky 346xp new edition today and it has a little more power but the price was more as well.worth it to me since my dealer is a walk through the woods away.

Good saw you'll certainly enjoy it for many years.

Be sure to always cut with a sharp chain. That high reving little beast you have there needs to bite into some wood to keep the rpms in the best range. A lot chain saw engine failures are due to dull chains and over reving. That and keep the air filter clean.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back