• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5100sh (heated!) Snellerized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/snellerized-dolmar-5100s.294127/#post-5774960

Dolmar 5100sh (heated handle) that was ported as a NOS saw by Brad. The thread above shows what he did and how it runs. I got it home, ran three or four tanks through it, and haven't picked it up since. It runs really, really well, and I haven't even tuned it up to the ragged edge yet. I don't cut much anymore, and what I do cut doesn't call for this sort of saw. Since it's a pretty darned slick machine and I feel bad about it just sitting in my garage.

I currently have it set up with 3/8" and a 16" replaceable tip bar. I can include this bar and a low-hours loop of Oregon LGX, or the original Dolmar .325" 18" bar and chain, as your preference dictates. I can send close-up pics if you wish, just let me know what part(s) you want photographed.

$650 shipped CONUS, PayPal Friends-and-family or whatever other PayPal setting you want so long as I don't pay fees and I receive $650.00.

Latest posts

Back