• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7300 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozerdan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Used Dolmar 7300 with HD air filter,power head only. It has a few scrapes and the muffler has some dents. I pulled the muffler and it has a good piston and cylinder. I ran if for a few minutes and it worked fine. I see nothing missing or broken other then the outer bumper spike.

425.00 delivered in the lower 48

PayPal as a gift or add 3%.

Thanks
Dan7300left.jpg 7300right.jpg 7300rear.jpg 7300rear.jpg 7300left.jpg

Last edited:
I will take 400.00 delivered in the lower 48 for the saw with the 73cc cylinder. Add 35.00 if you want the 79 top end on it.

Later
Dan

I never stated new. I will install a good used Mahle 7900 piston and cylinder.

Thanks
Dan

That's cool, that's what I wanted to clear up. I'll take it as it is. I may be interested in the extra top end in addition as a spare, but if she got a got a good Mahle in it, why bother? Pm sent.

Its still up for sale.
A few people want it but I have not received any money. If you want it, its yours.

Thanks
Dan

I would have tied this up sooner, but I was on fire. You can you see my undies in the corner there. I was wearing allot of cloths under my flame retards, which caught. Somehow only my crotch got burned. Thank G-d?

Attachments

• IMG_20140122_182746_429.jpg
    IMG_20140122_182746_429.jpg
    582.6 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back