Dolmar 7900 - Falling (HD Videos)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to do a search and 7 liters is 1.85 gallons. How long does a saw typically last you? It seems like the farther you go east the shorter the bars get. I run a 20'' bar most of the time on my 461 but I have a 24'' and a 28'' for when I need them. I tend to agree with you on running the shorter bar. It sucks limbing a tree with a big crown using a 28'' bar but to each their own. :cheers:

Great video! You obviously did one or two practice trees before filming that. :msp_wink:

Definitely a different style than what we use in North America (especially the PNW), but I’m always interested in how it’s done elsewhere.

Maybe it’s the pressure of being filmed, but many videos look very choppy. Your cutting looked smooth, confident and professional (the stumps look good too). Thanks for sharing (the country looked good too).

Definitely a different style than what we use in North America (especially the PNW), but I’m always interested in how it’s done elsewhere.

Maybe it’s the pressure of being filmed, but many videos look very choppy. Your cutting looked smooth, confident and professional (the stumps look good too). Thanks for sharing (the country looked good too).

This is true, for some people it is not easy to cut down a tree in public or in front of a camera. My most experienced colleague (41 years in the forest) does not like to cut with public. I had to take an exam to get a diploma, and another to be hired. It is easy for me now.

Latest posts

Back