Dolmar 7900 porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jutt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gotta new to me 7900 inbound and like to send her off to get ported. Haven’t been around in a while so I’m not up to date on the porting scene.

Who do yall recommend?

Well, it just amazes me how they got that much power out of that tiny exhaust outlet.
Perhaps opening up the area inside of the muffler would be a good place to start.
I had a Dolmar 7910 that I used for milling spruce and I never considered doing anything with it, it was perfect right out of the box. Incredible power compared to the absolute tiny exhaust outlet. Just like my MS241cm.
My Dolmar 5105 too, it's just extremely able and willing - just as it is.

Gotta new to me 7900 inbound and like to send her off to get ported. Haven’t been around in a while so I’m not up to date on the porting scene.

Who do yall recommend?
It's hard to believe no one replied to this...

If it were me I'd send a Dolkita 7900 to @huskihl or @Red97 knowing I'd get back an awesome modded work saw.

What is wrong with improving performance, for somebody that wants better than stock power without having to buy a larger saw?
More power is bad. My customers always complained about extra. They said extra work for free is bad like getting more power or economy. Everyone hates it, wtf is wrong with you?
Are you trying go wear out my tools before me?.... wth.... this needs to last forever... "okay Jon" it's a forever saw now. We whispered to it and it likes it. He pours the mix in the tank 😉😅
Buffalo Saws at your service 😂

Back