Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello I am thinking of trading for a 7900.I am just curious as to you all that have a 7900.How the cut and run,and how well they hold up and if any problems

Gots a 7900. Cuts good, runs good. Gots a 441 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots a 046 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots a 372 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots a 5100 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots 2-361's, both run good, both cut good too. Got a 044 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots a 346 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots 3-026's, all run good, cut good too. Gots a 064 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots 2-038's too, both run good, both cut good too. Gots 2-024's, both run good, cuts good too. Got a 880 too, runs good, cuts good. Got 2-660's, never been started, assume they run good, cut good too. Gots some others too, they run good and cut good too.

Stan the point I'm making is the 7900 is like any other saw, runs good, cuts good too. Getcha one...

Gots a 7900. Cuts good, runs good. Gots a 441 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots a 046 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots a 372 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots a 5100 too, cuts good, runs good too. Gots 2-361's, both run good, both cut good too. Got a 044 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots a 346 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots 3-026's, all run good, cut good too. Gots a 064 too, runs good, cuts good too. Gots 2-038's too, both run good, both cut good too. Gots 2-024's, both run good, cuts good too. Got a 880 too, runs good, cuts good. Got 2-660's, never been started, assume they run good, cut good too. Gots some others too, they run good and cut good too.

Stan the point I'm making is the 7900 is like any other saw, runs good, cuts good too. Getcha one...

Now you're just braggin.:laugh:

Andy

Now you're just braggin.:laugh:

Andy

No not at all. I'm trying to make Stan see the light, thats all. Apparenty he has a itch for a new saw and some questions about running and cutting. They all run good and cut good. All he needs to do is get over the hump and go get that new saw. Thought I'd give him a push,LOL

I can vouch for Scubasawyer. I bought an 028Super and an 044 from him, and both were exactly as described and run awesome!!! :clap:

Thanx for the kudos, Bowtie; kind words(despite the fact that 028 went on a one dang "slow boat from China") I appreciate it., and same goes back to you as well!! a straight-shooter, for sure.

thanks Thall ole buddy

hee, hee,

thats what you think. be carefull, he will try to suk you in and turn you into one of his puppets.

hes a slick one alright, that ol' THALL!

:greenchainsaw:

Thanx for the kudos, Bowtie; kind words(despite the fact that 028 went on a one dang "slow boat from China") I appreciate it., and same goes back to you as well!! a straight-shooter, for sure.

The postal service folly wasnt your fault. It DID arrive, and it IS a nice 028Super. Tell me more about this 441...:popcorn:

I have the 7900, but I've never ran a 441 so I can't compare. I've never regretted getting my 7900.
I still used my 372xp mostly. My 7900 is 2 pounds heavier than the 372, but it has a 28 inch bar, the 372 has a 24.

my 7900 wears a 24" bar and the Ms440 and 372xp both wear 20" bars.

of coarse, when I had a 046 I ran it with a 20" also....

Leave that for your mind to quiver over

Latest posts

Back