Dolmar Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ive reached my breaking point with my Dolmar dealer. I like him, hes a good guy, and has always done right over the years. But lately, his service has been just terrible. I ordered 2 sets of antivibe mounts for my 401s. 5 months ago. One of the saws is torn down on my bench. I dont know where he gets his parts from but this is ridiculous. If anyone has a good dealer they use for parts Id appreciate the info.

Sure 'nuff,

They are a pleasure to deal with.

There are many parts still available.

I've bought stuff from kyle before and it was here real fast.

Edge and Engine gave me top notch service when I got the parts for the 6400. Some of the parts, like the HD filter kit, were priced well below other suppliers. Shipping to VA was very quick even though they had to order some of the parts.

Just took me 7 weeks and 3 90 mile round trips to get a 9010 top end from my dealer. He's a great guy and I'll continue to buy from him, but for Dolmar parts I suspect I'll be doing something different in the future. Have to check in with E&E. What happened to Scott and the Cutting Edge, anyway? Are they not sponsors anymore? Noticed they're not sporting their logo on their usernames anymore. I don't get out much.

Ive reached my breaking point with my Dolmar dealer. I like him, hes a good guy, and has always done right over the years. But lately, his service has been just terrible. I ordered 2 sets of antivibe mounts for my 401s. 5 months ago. One of the saws is torn down on my bench. I dont know where he gets his parts from but this is ridiculous. If anyone has a good dealer they use for parts Id appreciate the info.

I feel your pain. PM sent.

Latest posts

Back