Dolmar ca

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbo917

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anybody know what the max rpm of a dolmar ca should be? I have a ca that feels like it is not reaching a high enough max rpm. I rebuild the carburetor and the saw is running good and reacts on adjustments made to the mixture screws but it feels like the max rpm is a little low. Can’t get it up wit the H screw. I fitted a capacitor upgrade with the info I found here on the forum. I did use an other high voltage capacitor than mentioned on the forum because I could not find the exact same one over here. Could it be an ignition timing issue? To late? Anny thoughts are appreciated

Some more info. I totally rebuild the crankcase with new bearings,shaft seals and gaskets

Ok,I missed that. Thanks for the info. 7000 rpm max,that’s not that much. Could be that it does reach max rpm then. I think I have to invest in a tachometer

That's really an old Dolmar! Thanks to hwrdpromac7900's link and your posting, I manage to make sense of the model "Dolmar CT".

I have the "Dolmar CT" labels

Latest posts

Back