Dolmar project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman7668

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Buddy just bought a Dolmar 143 from an Amish repair shop here in Indiana. He asked me to see if I can find him some parts. He is looking for a piston and cylinder set, and a muffler. He squeaks when he walks, He paid $10.00 for the saw, just needs rebuilt. He was trying to find a deal on parts, I told his cheap ass to just buy new, he would still be way ahead on cash, but hey, folks are what they are. He was talking about getting it woods ported, I told him to talk to Brad S. or mastermind and get a qoute on everything. Anyway, anyone know where I might be able to find parts or a doner saw for him? Thanks for any and all reply's.

as above. if its the p/c ,well, now you now why he got it for $100.hes got several options; find a 143 p/c(not cheap),find a 133 p/c(cheaper): part it out or sell it whole as parts.

id check the cylinder to be sure it is gone or salvagable.

Might want to make sure it makes sparks too. Coil is $200+ these days for new.

I'm glad mine runs just fine.

as above. if its the p/c ,well, now you now why he got it for $100.hes got several options; find a 143 p/c(not cheap),find a 133 p/c(cheaper): part it out or sell it whole as parts.

id check the cylinder to be sure it is gone or salvagable.

Re-read- he got it for $10

Buddy just bought a Dolmar 143 from an Amish repair shop here in Indiana. He asked me to see if I can find him some parts. He is looking for a piston and cylinder set, and a muffler. He squeaks when he walks, He paid $10.00 for the saw, just needs rebuilt. He was trying to find a deal on parts, I told his cheap ass to just buy new, he would still be way ahead on cash, but hey, folks are what they are. He was talking about getting it woods ported, I told him to talk to Brad S. or mastermind and get a qoute on everything. Anyway, anyone know where I might be able to find parts or a doner saw for him? Thanks for any and all reply's.

I might have a 123 P/C if he can't find a 143 (It took me a couple of years to get my 143 P/C).

I've got a spare minty 123 P&C. With machine marks still there.

Latest posts

Back