• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar PS6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Bankes

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Great saw. Pulls like a freight train for its size. I have a used 18" Oregon Makita bar and the newish Factory 20" that go with it a slightly used chain for each. I also have a 24" Power Match Dolmar bar and chain
for $50.00 extra that's like new. Saw is in pretty much new condition.Saw has great compression and piston is like new. I also have a full oiler, both hoses and drive for the oiler that comes with it. $60+ value I would like 500.00 O.b.o. and split shipping for saw. I will post more pics later.20160212_170906.jpg1456527814239.jpg 1456527316634.jpg

I have a 6100, and love it, so good luck with your sale. if you end up with the 24" Dolmar bar and chain and want to sell it. Please let me know. I find the 6100 has plenty of grunt to drive the longer bar, and I have a couple of trees every year that need the longer bar.

Thanks

Wow what a great saw. All those guys wanting new saw advice should be looking here.

Latest posts

Back