Don't you hate it when....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bring your dog to work doing quotes and she craps on the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bring your dog to work doing quotes and she craps on the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had my 122 # puppy with me yesterday. Made sure he took care of business before he got in the truck and half way thru the errands. He would completely wreck a car interior

Had a customer today with a small job, 4 cypress pines to come out. Got there and she changed her mind and only wanted 3 done, no problem. They were all over the house with no room to drop them so climbed them all but they weren't huge so we were all done with chipping and cleanup in a few hours. Put all the gear away, chipped, cleaned the property, cleaned the street (we usually can't get the truck/chipper into properties so we drag everything to the street), 2 of the boys are already in another vehicle on the way to the next job. Knock on the door to collect payment and.... we all know what's coming here. I'm not even gonna say it.

I said no, and told her we could come back another day but we'd have to charge more than what we discounted when she decided she didn't want to cut it. She had one of those stupid little dogs that never stops barking the whole time either, and she thinks it's cute the dog is trying to bite you. Didn't kick the dog because she was kinda hot.

Ok so you knocked on the door and she answered it naked?

Awwww man, I wish. She had the nicest legs! Trophy wife type. Didn't work at all, just hung out at the house or went shopping or to the gym while hubby was at work. SLK55 and an audi in the drive (both hers) while hubby had taken his GT3 to work.[/quote]

Last job of the day, late finish and it is bucketing down rain, really pouring. Street drains are all backflooding, but we gotta chip because it's all sitting on the street. Only a bit to go, will be done soon. The chute clogs. I mean really clogs :-(

I had to shout the boys dinner on the way home.

Annoying enough in the dry...

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

Gotta love the sound of water sloshing in boots, and the feeling of wet cotton chafing your crotch when it's already chafed raw!

Those are the times you pull out your best jokes. If you can get a smile out of the boys the day isn't quite so bad.

When your just short of your final TIP in a large conifer, and have one of those " I need to sh##, and right now" kind of feelings.

I can add to the pull cord one...when your in the tree and you go to start the saw and the pull cord breaks... or when your doing ground work and you got to cut a limb and it whips you in the nuts :eek:

Back