Don't you hate it when....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture it pitch black out and foggy, the truck turned opposite way and the car over lapping drive and me making a normal left not expecting anything there. View attachment 327593
You need to trim your landscape ! I was figuring your house would be looking tight , most old guys I know spend sat/sun creeping around with loppers and a cigar , trimming in shorts and black socks and leather Jesus walkers !

When you've been up for 36 hours, its 3 degrees outside and 2 tons of salt is frozen rock solid in your spreader.
Old trick was take a piece of 4" landscape drain pipe and a old bed comforter hook the pipe to the exhaust and throw it in the hopper and drape the comforter on it , or concrete insulating blankets, when we had sand salt mix we would duct tape down the comforter and drive the truck like that , it would really pump hot as hell air into that hopper sometimes the side walks would steam

I hate it when your climbing 40+ft in the tree and a random person shouts out, either "don't fall" which is the last thing on your mind and something we try not to think about or a person sees you being still planning a course of action and yell out, "Are you scared," which is completely senseless considering you are half way done with the tree. And to add we are not monkies or squirriels...we are Tree Climbers better known as Tree Men or in my case Tree Boi. This was an excellent topic for venting. Our jobs are stressful enough, trying to stay healthy, keep a stable crew, you know the ones you don't have to retrain every job, and taking care not to damage nothing.00q0q_1Z1QWnoUNfM_600x450.jpg

When you tell your rope man to let it run, then he does and then changes his mind when the piece is halfway down causing the tree to throw me around like a rag doll

Latest posts

Back