downloadable stihl 026 repair manual?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat albert

Reaction score
I have an 026 pro I absolutely love. My problem is I have been tooo nice in loaning it twice. The first came back with a fried clutch, ran with the brake on I guess? An arborist friend recommended a local repair man who apparently fixed it, (overcharged) and did not replace the plastic that had melted around the clutch. I am not sure if he replaced any seals that may have gotten damaged either. This brings me to second issue, It is either those seals in need of replacement or fuel line. I am going to perform a vacuum check this week. I plan a doing this myself as many are just not trustworthy these days. any help is welcomed.Maybe a 026 IPL (parts list) and Shop Manual. ty

Last edited:
You sir, need to find the

"Beg for Manuals" thread. It's a sticky. Put your request in for an 026 IPL (parts list) and Shop Manual.

Then check your pm's every now and then.

Next, get a cup of coffee and join in here. You'll learn all sorts of stuff and by the end of it you'll have 3 winters worth a wood and 4 saws for every 1 you need.

...and want 4 more for every one you have!

:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
You sir, need to find the

"Beg for Manuals" thread. It's a sticky. Put your request in for an 026 IPL (parts list) and Shop Manual.

Then check your pm's every now and then.

Next, get a cup of coffee and join in here. You'll learn all sorts of stuff and by the end of it you'll have 3 winters worth a wood and 4 saws for every 1 you need.

...and want 4 more for every one you have!

:greenchainsaw:

Way to late for coffee...I would suggest :givebeer:...

Latest posts

Back