DR RapidFire Splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply. I got your drift, seems it had a lengthy discussion all ready. I did a search, but did not strike gold as your link did. :clap:

I bought a DR duel splitter a year ago last March........Had about 30 hours on it when the piston rod bent and the seals blew out.......Took it back to DR for a full refund with no hassles. Liked it when it was working as it was pretty efficient.....would have got another if a repair depot had been closer but it was a long commute for repairs so I ended up buying an Ariens 27 ton and love it.

I have one

It has been in repair shop hear and dr repair from 4/10/13. It is working ok. This will dot do as thay say it will. Look on youtube,( DR rapidfire muffler). I have don 25 cord with the hilp of the old hydraulic splitter. Do not get read of you hydraulic spitter if you have one. You will need it for the notty wood. I got it back yesterday. will do a youtube vido on it and post it hear. If I HAD KNOWN IT WAS NOT AS GOOD AS A SUPER SPLITTER, IT WOOD NOT BE HEAR. I have a super splitter on order it will be hear it 3 weeks. look if you stay with the DR, it is ok on soft wood.

Latest posts

Back