drunks and gypsies????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is safe to say that the starter of this post is a drunk? I been known not to walk away from the nasty or big and put alot of wood on the ground. I don't drink, believe me I try, you know I get so pissed and say I'm gonna get drunk but just can't get it done so then I'm a failure at getting drunk.

Gypsie, well I don't know. I have moved around a lot lately. A good home is hard to find.

Sorry

I'm just hungy

mp, you sound like about 1,000 other tree guys in my neighborhood. It is people like you that allow skilled arborists to make more and become more respected. Are people supposed to call you when they have a key tree in their front yard that is in decline and they want to save it? No, they call people like me who can help their tree and teach them about all of their trees. Thankfully most other tree care companies around here are like you, so now I get to charge a premium, and get paid better too because I care for trees not just cut them down. Thanks.

P.S. to all others out there... everyone from Wisconsin is not a drunk hack.

Blair oakman/eucman model, both can be highly skilled big tree men.

I met Mr. Blair at a safety division function in V.A. That cat was full of wisdom. The crew talked about the "oakman/Eucman model" all season. As for me I drink socially but I got me the cutest 2 year old ever @ home, so in the tree Im safe even if it cost me $. That means no beers on a school nite.

I'm an oakman by day and eucman by night. I've worked with all the above, When I meet another climber it doesn't take long to figure it out. I'll climb with any one, any time. The proof is in the pudding. The worse climber of all is one who thinks they know it all.

Why do you think they are called bucket babies?

It is harder to climb without spikes than with them.

the worst climber is my cat Bruno. I love him ( probably because he sucks more than I do) Eukman by night? scary stuff...

I met Mr. Blair at a safety division function in V.A. That cat was full of wisdom. The crew talked about the "oakman/Eucman model" all season. As for me I drink socially but I got me the cutest 2 year old ever @ home, so in the tree Im safe even if it cost me $. That means no beers on a school nite.

The greatest incentive there is. I find that I'me more careful that I'm married. (odds are against us getting our own kids, being both over 40 :( ) Making her cry is bad enough, do not want to hear any thing about how she told me to be careful :laugh:

Latest posts

Back