Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its sitting in a box in my garage right now along side with a special 460 in a box. I've been doing some 660 tests lately. I'll fit the 461 in tonight or tomorrow night and get it shipped out asap. the 460 will hopefully get tested on tuesday.

Likey...maybe with the different carbs since they've been talked about recently in terms of power bumps.

graph_zpse67rd14d.jpg

I'm in awe of how the HP hangs on in the high rpms. Thats 2.362 HP more than the stock 261 at 13k. Has a pretty stable max HP between 10,000-11,500 rpm.
That right there could almost make up for the chunkiness of that saw. I almost want one now! :D

Graph of a 461? Wait til a 661 gets tested. ;)

Mastermind: got any grand kids that's about grown up, relatives like Jon? You might need them to help work in the shop once the graph of the 461 and 661goes public.........

I see a 20,000 sq/ft building being built in the upcoming future to meet the demands of banana power......

Wait until one gets done up with one of your 441s. Stock to ported is an awesome gain just by feel.

I want see a stock to ported graph for every saw now :) Especially the C-M line up :rock:

And for the record, the only two 50 cc saws that have impressed me, is your 261C-M, and Teds 550xp. That 261C-M with Hedgerow's chain he filed for you, was an amazing combo. Because of your 261 and that graph are the ONLY reasons I will be keeping this one. I have bought, traded, and sold about 6 very nice 50 cc machines. I finally have matured in my CAD and can say that the C-M saws are my kinda saw. Chunky (so some say) or not, they are damn good runners!! :)

I want see a stock to ported graph for every saw now :) Especially the C-M line up :rock:

And for the record, the only two 50 cc saws that have impressed me, is your 261C-M, and Teds 550xp. That 261C-M with Hedgerow's chain he filed for you, was an amazing combo. Because of your 261 and that graph are the ONLY reasons I will be keeping this one. I have bought, traded, and sold about 6 very nice 50 cc machines. I finally have matured in my CAD and can say that the C-M saws are my kinda saw. Chunky (so some say) or not, they are damn good runners!! :)
Nothing chunky about the 241.... :)

Latest posts

Back