Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what I wanted to hear! But why couldn't Chad want to test a 362? I have to wait till August!
Good things come to thoso who are patient!!! lol! I know that didnt help! Custom work is usually a long wait. Im into custom 1911 pistols and have waited as long as 1 yr for mine. Randall knives are usually a 5 yr wait but I got lucky and ordered one recently and got it in 3 months

Good things come to thoso who are patient!!! lol! I know that didnt help! Custom work is usually a long wait. Im into custom 1911 pistols and have waited as long as 1 yr for mine. Randall knives are usually a 5 yr wait but I got lucky and ordered one recently and got it in 3 months

My Uncle used to collect Randall and Ruana knives, and Samurai Swords in additions to Winchester Rifles.

My handguns are just "users" but I also have some oddball/collectible knives and guns, including a Colt Folding Pocket Knive (made for a very limited amount of time, the handle splits to open the blade). Also have a Frank Wesson Bicycle Pistol (has a detachable stock, but the #s don't match), a Remington Rolling Block 22, and a very nice Winchester Mdl 71 deluxe.

Among the many guns my Uncle used to have were a Mdl 95 in 405 and a Mdl 86 in 50-110. My Aunt used to have a Mdl 95 in 30-06 that was done over by Griffin and Howe, wish I could have afforded to buy that when she sold it, it was beautiful!

My Uncle used to collect Randall and Ruana knives, and Samurai Swords in additions to Winchester Rifles.

My handguns are just "users" but I also have some oddball/collectible knives and guns, including a Colt Folding Pocket Knive (made for a very limited amount of time, the handle splits to open the blade). Also have a Frank Wesson Bicycle Pistol (has a detachable stock, but the #s don't match),a Remington Rolling Block 22, and a very nice Winchester Mdl 71 deluxe.

Among the many guns my Uncle used to have were a Mdl 95 in 405 and a Mdl 86 in 50-110. My Aunt used to have a Mdl 95 in 30-06 that was done over by Griffin and Howe, wish I could have afforded to buy that when she sold it, it was beautiful!
I bet! My buddy Ron660 loves custom guns and has lots of them and several Randall knives

I'd bet that 460 ain't as stout as the one I just did for Dex......

Completely different recipe.

What carb?

Say the word and I will put my 460 against a 461? :) On my dime. There and back. :)

This thing is ridiculous.

Or against Neals. I would like to see the difference between a super strong 460 and a super strong 460. :)

Chad, my man. You really need to charge for time on that Dino bro. Honestly. You can make some coin.

Back