Eastern KS GTG: Pinwheel Cookies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. This site if full of great people who are always willing to give! I'm pretty sure I have a usable cylinder, may not be the super though, and some other miscl. Parts for the 28. I will look around and see what else I can find.

We would like to keep it a Super if possible. Episan has good European slugs for it. PM me for the link if you want it.

Hey teacherman thanks for the tour of your shop and studio after the gtg sat. You do some top notch sculptures my friend. After seeing some of your work and thinking about all you shared with me about the process. I went out and got some clay to start modeling for the two 6' deer busts that I'm starting this week. BTW I got filmed this afternoon by a friend who does a hunting show on our local fox affiliate on sunday mornings. Should be pretty cool. And for anyone who is interested the first weekend in june, at the Fort Scott Good ole Days celebration, they will be hosting the ESPN lumberjack sports this year. I will post a link if anyone is interested in coming to check it out.

On another note, me and RVALUE used the 026 yesterday cutting up our back porch. I am happy with it just need to get a starter handle put on it so it will match all my other saws.

Hey teacherman thanks for the tour of your shop and studio after the gtg sat. You do some top notch sculptures my friend. After seeing some of your work and thinking about all you shared with me about the process. I went out and got some clay to start modeling for the two 6' deer busts that I'm starting this week. BTW I got filmed this afternoon by a friend who does a hunting show on our local fox affiliate on sunday mornings. Should be pretty cool. And for anyone who is interested the first weekend in june, at the Fort Scott Good ole Days celebration, they will be hosting the ESPN lumberjack sports this year. I will post a link if anyone is interested in coming to check it out.

Good to have you over. I look forward to seeing your upcoming pieces. Heck, maybe I'll even start carving again after a ten year break.

Good stuff guys, when we get closer and find we need something we can post in the swap thread it helps sometimes.

Good idea.

On another note, me and RVALUE used the 026 yesterday cutting up our back porch. I am happy with it just need to get a starter handle put on it so it will match all my other saws.

That is great news! Thanks to lumberjackchef for working out some of the bugs in the machine.

Some people cut up on the back porch. Other people CUT UP THE BACK PORCH!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sounds excellent to me!

Wow, I never cease to be amazed at the generosity and big hearts of the folks I have met through this site. I am privileged to be a part of this community of people. Thank you, fellas. Thank you.:clap:

Hehe, this is gonna be great. This is how we grow and promote our way of life. He is gonna crap when I hand him the saw. I even have one more Missouri GTG sticker I can put on it. I will definitely post pics of the rebuild and the "presentation ceremony.":yourock::yourock:

I'm good for a 6 pack of ultra and a gallon of bar and chain oil. Let me know when you need it Jon.

I'm good for a 6 pack of ultra and a gallon of bar and chain oil. Let me know when you need it Jon.

Thanks, Bruce. I will buy the piston and put the machine together and vac test it and all.

Stephen, you sure you want to donate your chaps AND a bar? That is mighty generous, sir. Not that I'm surprised or anything.....

Best bunch of people I have ever known, it is reconfirmed daily. :clap:

Some people cut up on the back porch. Other people CUT UP THE BACK PORCH!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Home improvement at its best!

I recall about 25 years ago, a guy cut his whole house in half when the judge ordered them to split everything 50/50. The county went to court to get an order to make him stop. Apparently he was upset his wife of many years decided to leave him.....:mad: Too bad. They had footage of him sawing away. not sure what type of saw he was using. Anyone else remember that?

Back