Eastern KS GTG: Pinwheel Cookies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way I could make it in April is if something cancels, calendar is full.
First few weeks of May look good, after that its hay time.

MO-Iron

Sure would like for you to be able to come down.

You said she has SHEEP!!!!:angel:

Oh, dear. Diseased thinking at its best..........:dizzy: :greenchainsaw:

I don't have a free weekend in May so unless it is in April I won't be able to make it.

I have the 24th off but I was supposed to go to a supra gtg I may have to cancel that if some of the guys from the mo gtg are coming

I cant do the 24th, Got a benefit car show:help:

Arrrghhh! Probably have to flip a coin on this one. Dang.

Put up a date and see who can make it! Put up several, and see when you can get the best turnout, then expect half of it. You can't please us all!

My busy time of year so can't promise anything, but have no definte plans, so name a date and we'll see. I'll be there if at all possible':greenchainsaw:

Its 4 hours 27 min 269 Miles for me. Just a tad more than the Mo GTG was.
John Pick a Date and I'll try and be there.

Gentleman I seen a few members (old GTG friends) that was 4 and 5 hours GTG do not come along very often, and you know you miss it when reading the threads after a GTG. :greenchainsaw:

Rope 7 Hours is a ways, hope you make it but wont blame you (forever) if you don't show.

Its 4 hours 27 min 269 Miles for me. Just a tad more than the Mo GTG was.
John Pick a Date and I'll try and be there.

Gentleman I seen a few members (old GTG friends) that was 4 and 5 hours GTG do not come along very often, and you know you miss it when reading the threads after a GTG. :greenchainsaw:

Rope 7 Hours is a ways, hope you make it but wont blame you (forever) if you don't show.

Lol 7.36 hours to be orange surrounded by stihlheads, heck I may be game lol. It will depend more on whats happening then, I am booked well into April now, then turkey start a gobblin and get me a struttin, who knows but sawinred hmmmmmmm, two confirmed red necks; at least I won't be the only red neck there:hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Rope some of the Kansas crew is Dolmar Gang, we had a wide range of saws at the Mo GTG.

I got some of the required items today, I learened I needed from the last GTG. Now all I need is A 7900. Did I miss anything?

4453921957_fa6cea602a.jpg

A 7900 is a must and I've been workin on the hoffco tryiing to get it running for the gtg

Lol 7.36 hours to be orange surrounded by stihlheads, heck I may be game lol. It will depend more on whats happening then, I am booked well into April now, then turkey start a gobblin and get me a struttin, who knows but sawinred hmmmmmmm, two confirmed red necks; at least I won't be the only red neck there:hmm3grin2orange:

I am only bringing Jonsereds and one Makita plus 2 huskies if I get them running by then.

The 24th is fine I'll just pass up the supra gtg I only have two of this and 10x as many chainsaws

OK, gentlemen, the 24th it is. I will begin coordinating the necessary arrangements.

I guess May is a bit late for the landowner, and the other weekends in April are problematic for one reason or another.

Back