Echo 1001vl Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolbreeze

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all, I purchased a Echo 1001vl over the weekend and really looking forward to getting this saw going. I do need some parts which seems extremely hard to find. Im sure it needs a carb kit. Is there a source for a carb kit for it? It has a clutch cover but it's busted at the bottom. Is there a source for parts other than Ebay? Thanks

There are 2 possible carbs, a Walboro SDC or a Tillotson HS, kit for the Walboro is a K10-SDC, Tilly is a RK-23HS(Same as a Husky 61/266/272 etc.) Both kits should be readily available. As for the rest, the 1001 is a bit of a unicorn, I have been looking for the shroud around the muffler for mine for a few years, with no luck.

Thanks for the help! Mine is missing the shroud around the muffler also. Mine don't even have the right muffler on it lol. Looks like a homelights xl12 or something. Went to a car swap meet and antique show and it was sitting under someones table. I asked if it was for sale and he said it was. It has excellent compression and runs when you squirt gas in the carb. Only give $30 for it. Has no air cleaner lid, clutch cover is broken at bottom, no dogs.

Latest posts

Back