• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo 2511t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get really good deals on them. But only offer that out to customers who wanted it ported. PHO or with several bar configurations.

I picked up a very lightly used 2511t Sunday, chain was wrecked, bar has evidence of overheating. Seller told me it has the fuel from the fifth fill up in it.... saw starts, idles, runs, cuts perfectly once I put a new chain on it. I’m going to run it a little more and make sure it has no issues but I don’t foresee any, compression feels identical to my other one. My brother gets first right of refusal as he has used and likes my original 2511t. Might pull the limiters and muffler mod this one in the next day or two.
peak98

price?
compression?
piston pics?
Gonna keep this one a while longer. I went by my dealer and picked up a fresh 14” bar and two 63ps loops. Modded the muffler, WCS three point dog, and pulled limiters today. Saw woke up with the mods, I cut up a fairly large lace bark elm with ease. One or both of these will be taking a ride to be ported.
My dealer had three new 2511t’s on the shelf, I can send you his info if you’d like. I’m not sure if he will ship or not though.

Back