• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo 302 and 315

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedogs28

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have a pair of nice 30cc echo saws. The 315 is a 1980 and the 302 is a 1981. Both saws need a little work but are in good overall condition.
The 302 is in excellent cosmetic condition. It is missing the fuel line from gas tank to carb. But I poured some fuel down the carb and it fired right up! Also has one broken bar stud.
The 315 has a few more scratches, but still looks decent. This one is missing the pull rope, so I couldn't try to start it. But i turned it over by hand. Motor turns over smooth with good compression.
I have no idea as to the value of these saws (eBay was no help). I trust that my arboristsite brothers will be honest and respectful with their offers. IMG_20180109_162728891.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180109_162724283.jpg
    IMG_20180109_162724283.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20180109_162746747.jpg
    IMG_20180109_162746747.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
I'm interested in the 302. I have two of them....if I could figure it out. Thanks, Cody

Wasn't really looking to trade... But what did you have in mind??
Have a few quality, brand new rod and reels, never seen water, spinning and casting. Have a brand new still in the box Weber portable propane BBQ. What are your interests?

Presidents day bump. Neat little saw that will take very little work to get running. My guess is a pull rope and a carb clean

Hey man tell me you have it and that you just forgot to put it in the box when you disassembled bar and chain to ship saw to me; the inner guide bar plate.... The plate you put on first before the bar that has the slot milled in it for the oil to go through to the chain. Very important and very hard to find. Please so you have it. Cody

Hey man tell me you have it and that you just forgot to put it in the box when you disassembled bar and chain to ship saw to me; the inner guide bar plate.... The plate you put on first before the bar that has the slot milled in it for the oil to go through to the chain. Very important and very hard to find. Please so you have it. Cody
I will double check my garage.. but I'm sure I put everything that was on the saw in the box.

Back