Echo 330/360t improving air intake, time cuts comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party on this thread, but thank you for the tips. working to try and help my old 360t breathe a bit better.

What size drill bits did you use for the holes in the air cleaner cover? I just bought a unused NOS CS 330T from a guy who had some saws stolen, and the insurance guy replaced one of them with this Echo. He has a wood splitting business and has no need for a top handle saw. It says "2011" on he saw, but it never had fuel in it. Came withe the scrench, a small bottle of oil, and an owners manual. I've put a little over 1 tank of fuel through it, and use only 89 octane non ethanol fuel, and Amsoil Interceptor full synthetic oil. I also need to know (with a 14" bar) which semi chisel non safety chain to buy. It does run better than it did brand new. My other saw is a Dolmar 510 and I love it!

What size drill bits did you use for the holes in the air cleaner cover? I just bought a unused NOS CS 330T from a guy who had some saws stolen, and the insurance guy replaced one of them with this Echo. He has a wood splitting business and has no need for a top handle saw. It says "2011" on he saw, but it never had fuel in it. Came withe the scrench, a small bottle of oil, and an owners manual. I've put a little over 1 tank of fuel through it, and use only 89 octane non ethanol fuel, and Amsoil Interceptor full synthetic oil. I also need to know (with a 14" bar) which semi chisel non safety chain to buy. It does run better than it did brand new. My other saw is a Dolmar 510 and I love it!
Oregon 91VXL052 should be correct.
Check your bar to make sure it's 52 drive link.

Back