• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Echo 355T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Reaction score
I'm tossing around the idea of selling 1 of my Echo 355T saws i haven't decided yet but I'm putting it out there to see what kind of interest it draws here. I'm thinking $325 plus actual shipping(carrier of your choice UPS,USPS,FedEx) PAYPAL AS A GIFT LOWER 48.

The saw has 14" bar, a mild muffler mod and has only 3 tanks through it and is in cosmetically excellent condition.

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Last edited:
That's a killer deal on that saw. I have one and love it.

Somebody buy it!

Depends on how used something is....I use one at least 4days a week at work, maybe 5 hours a day. Would I buy one? Not unless it was in the $150 range....used that is. Guess maybe because we have to send them out weekly for repairs(not that old for the types of repairs needed)

Sorry, not trying to offend, just giving my opinion on what I think they are worth to me.

Scott (now if it were the 435T....) B

Depends on how used something is....I use one at least 4days a week at work, maybe 5 hours a day. Would I buy one? Not unless it was in the $150 range....used that is. Guess maybe because we have to send them out weekly for repairs(not that old for the types of repairs needed)

Sorry, not trying to offend, just giving my opinion on what I think they are worth to me.

Scott (now if it were the 435T....) B

Are you feeling ok.......?:dizzy:

Yea, absolutely nothing wrong with that price, great deal for a nice top handle.

Possibly some confusion here between older 330/360t models that were good for the price and from what I've read and seen the improved 355t......

yqyzy4em.jpg
jaty7umu.jpg
avany3uq.jpg
uzamebab.jpg
azane4yz.jpg

Mild muffler mod;
a2e3utu3.jpg

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Ken if l did'nt have to pay the $100 frieght to get it here i'd own that saw. l'm not going to offer a kick you in the nuts price but if you have a mate at USPS......I'm in!

Back