• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Echo 900 EVL in fantastic shape. It has been used lightly and not abused. 2nd owner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tedmister2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Please feel free to ask questions. Make an offer either on here or in Private. I have a reserve price but it is not anything like what the Ebay prices are. I had planned to keep it longer but 3 teenage drivers means lots of needs this time of year and I hate to sell but need to fix some auto's or end up being the driver......
Comes with great bar and an additional new unused chain. The pictures are a month old but the saw is unchanged. I have only ran a tank through and it cut exceptionally well. the Torque is so good that the saw never changed exhaust note. Makes me think of a johnny one note singer. Or it just needed some larger wood...........View attachment 314559View attachment 314560View attachment 314561View attachment 314562View attachment 314563

Last edited:
Okay, last chance before moved to EBAY

475 Shipped without bar and chain to 48 continental US states. Or make offer. Will be flexible on bar and chain but adds a great deal to the shipping. This saw will cost approx. 60.00 To ship.

Had a blowdown last night.

475 Shipped without bar and chain to 48 continental US states. Or make offer. Will be flexible on bar and chain but adds a great deal to the shipping. This saw will cost approx. 60.00 To ship.

So I had a 40 ft 18 inch at the butt tree blowdown from the neighbors onto our shared fence so it gave an opportunity to use the saw. I was able to buck up the tree, limbs and all during halftime of the Seahawk / Texans game.......may keep the saw yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back