Echo Advertisement!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been hashed over already, but has anyone seen the echo commercial where budy gets the pat down at the airport! I guess if you own a echo you can take a hit in the Junk! or are they subliminaly warning you that echo's have no balls??? Before any echo owners get bent out of shape I'm not bashing echo's, But I liked it better when Shindaiwa was on there own. I'm still convinced that the 600p was a Shinny, but was never allowed out the factory door in red.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdDoNBe6nAs

When is the Echo CS-500 version of the Shindaiwa 502s due to come out?

Last edited:
The 600P was not a Shindaiwa design. The 500P however, like you mention, is. The latest ETA on it is June.

The 600P was not a Shindaiwa design. The 500P however, like you mention, is. The latest ETA on it is June.

Do you have proof on the 600p not being a shinny? I've seen one in red. I know in the vid, there is a Kiortz label but if you look at the serial # plate ,I'm sure that it says Shindaiwa engine corp. Maybe I'm wrong but if Echo was phasing out Shinny saws why make one in red?

I also think the design of the 600p looks awfully similar to the 695 and 577 Shindaiwa's

YouTube - SHINDAIWA 598.mov

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back