Echo CS-3510

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmotoman

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I check the echo website about every month looking for the CS-2511wes. I didn't see the 2511wes but there is a new 35 cc saw. Looks interesting. 8.2 lbs and "highest power to weight" with no specs on power. Has anyone ran one?

Interesting little saw. If my local dealer has one I'm going to check it out. My fear is the saw is going to have even more of a plastic feel than the CS-352 which is mostly plastic. I wonder who's is making the saw for Echo.

Interesting little saw. If my local dealer has one I'm going to check it out. My fear is the saw is going to have even more of a plastic feel than the CS-352 which is mostly plastic. I wonder who's is making the saw for Echo.
That one, just like any other saw is made by Echo. Every single chainsaw in that class is made of plastic so there is barelly any difference between the makes material-wise. Unless maybe husky which uses plastic lower crankcase half up to 50cc which makes them the most plastic saws you can find :)
Very nice and super light 1.51kW chainsaw actually with a way snappier acceleration than 352.
I’ve had a chance to use one with AutoChoke (non-US version) and IMHO there is not much better thing for the price in that category.

Back