ECHO CS-6700 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
FS: ECHO CS-6700 chainsaw

Not used......but new and unfired.

Okay guys....this is what I have for sale. A new / unused ECHO CS-6700. It comes with the OEM standard 20" bar / chain....as well as a factory 24" bar / chain ($60.00 value?), and two factory air cleaners ($22.00 value ea.), an ECHO HD storage / carry case ($45.00 value), service tools and all manuals. EVERYTHING is new / unused.

Prior to buying this CS-6700 saw, I used my neighbor's twice, and it is a great running saw. Smooth, fast and plenty of power (more than I need). I bought a much smaller, used Stihl......hence the reason for selling my CS-6700.

This saw's MSRP was $679.00.......w/o all the extras. :dizzy:

$450.00 + shipping. :blob4:

Contact me at: [email protected]

Or: (928) 772-6159 (Leave message....if not home, I'll return call)
Dan Thompson

Last edited:
Dano,

Nice saw and I hope you sell it.

I don't know or want to know what you paid for it but, MSRP really has no bearing. Alamia offeres the 6700 w/24" bar for 430.00 free shipping.

The local shop in my area sells it for 435.00 w/24" bar.

The extras sweeten the deal however...

Just my opinion about the stated MSRP.

Thought about E-Bay, but don't want the hassle of having to take pics and then list it, and all the stuff that comes with it.

MSRP was stated as a ref. point only. Oh well.....I'm in no hurry, and sooner or later, someone will happen by and see it for the deal it is. :)

In my experience with shipping stuff, I have done alittle "dumpster diving '' at the local safety store and found all the boxes I can use.

Geez......talk about having a hard time finding an appropriate box to ship the saw in! :dizzy:

Finally went to a UPS Store and paid out the nose for a box. It was intended for a golf bag, but the dimemensions were pretty much spot on. I needed a box that measured 40" x 12" x 12".

The golf bag box was 48 x 12 x12. Stupid thing cost me $10.00. :angry:

But....I wanted a box that would insure the saw got to it's destination in good shape. So....all I have to do is shorten the box a little.

Anyways....it appears that the saw has been sold. USPS M.O. should be here Monday or Tuesday. :blob2:

Why didnt you ship with the bar off and the handle off? Would only have to be about 26" then. Most shippers of saws seem to do it that way. Just wondered.

Timbermaster said:
Why didnt you ship with the bar off and the handle off? Would only have to be about 26" then. Most shippers of saws seem to do it that way. Just wondered.
Probably because he's including the storage case.

A case ohhhhhhh. Guess I should read stuff alittle closer eh.

Latest posts

Back