Echo GT-200R curved shaft string trimmer coil help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pet dog

This is a more universal version. Still expensive though.

Of course, odds are pretty high that you'll "light up your life" playing with such a gadget if you don't quite know what you're doing.

Me, this is my idea of a "simple" gadget.

Still liked the keithleys better, but then, I didn't build up 300+ boards for those on slow weeks. ;)

Keithly-SourceMeter.jpg

These puppies, I used the crap out of these when they stuffed me in the biomed department.

I also had one of these in that department, which, while it was very cool when it did what I needed, if the settings dumped it meant half an hour of digging through menus.
gmd190sbp1.jpg

But surely, the senior engineer in that department must know how to set these up! lol! Nope, not any of em. A product manual, don't we have one of those? Uh...No! Don't we need one for the ISO 9002, and the FDA regs? Uh, maybe. (everyone runs for cover).

Well, it's a good thing we weren't making products where people's lives depended on em. Oh, wait.... lol!

here is the manual for the echo coil tester

Attachments

• PET9000 ing analyzer service and user manual.pdf
    286.6 KB · Views: 4
Those trimmers can be bought on CL any day of the week in fun I g to like new shape for typically $50 or less. Should be a very reliable little engine really. Couldn't give me a curved shaft though.

yes I agree I never thought I could justify the cost of a straight shaft trimmer I don't use one very much. However I just put a carb and am going to put a coil in this one sooo money well wasted I guess. I have the coil on the way so I will install it when it comes

Back