Echo Leaf Blower PB-251

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reiterch

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I think I've settled on buying an Echo PB-251 leaf blower. I have a few of their chainsaws (CS-346 and CS-670) and I've been very happy with them.

This blower retails for $169. It seems that all the manufacturers have changed their online sales policies, since I cannot seem to find Echo equipment prices posted online.

Does anybody know of the best place (price wise) to get Echo equipment online?

Also, does anybody have opinions of this blower?

Last edited:
I have a 12 yr old pb2100 that has seen easily over 500hrs of use...no problem, always starts. Just run the gas out of the carb after each season
& keep the air filter clean & use no ethenol gas.

I bought local from an echo dealer(no big-box stores). You may save %15-20% buying online but unless you live in a rural area where driving to a dealer would be a hassle, IMO give your dough to a local business:cheers:

What I am hearing

So what I am hearing sounds like Echo makes some good backpack blowers? Betetr than Stihl or Husky?? I know the european ones are $$$.

So what I am hearing sounds like Echo makes some good backpack blowers? Betetr than Stihl or Husky?? I know the european ones are $$$.

I dont know about better but for the money you cant beat them.

Latest posts

Back