Echo special tools

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me the carb settings on a Echo CS370? I accidentally ran a couple of tanks of unmixed gas in it, & now the carb is messed up.....

Lol! This is my once-every-couple-of-years login.

An Echo CS-670 with scored top end followed me home from the shop yesterday. It occurred to me that I have never even seen an Echo service manual or special tool (other than the clutch tools you get on eBay, which I have). Does echo publish a special tools catalog? I’m kind of a nerd for special tools. Do they even exist? How do they direct their dealers (is THAT even a thing??) to analyse their saws? Anyone have a CS-670 service manual and / or special tools catalog?

Hello, can someone tell me the carb settings on a Echo CS370? I accidentally ran a couple of tanks of unmixed gas in it, & now the carb is messed up.....

Lol! This is my once-every-couple-of-years login.

An Echo CS-670 with scored top end followed me home from the shop yesterday. It occurred to me that I have never even seen an Echo service manual or special tool (other than the clutch tools you get on eBay, which I have). Does echo publish a special tools catalog? I’m kind of a nerd for special tools. Do they even exist? How do they direct their dealers (is THAT even a thing??) to analyse their saws? Anyone have a CS-670 service manual and / or special tools catalog?
Check your inbox for both of the ipls and service manuals. The tools manual is dated 2005. Added a 2012 and 2016 Shindiawa/Echo tools catalogs.

Latest posts

Back