Echo top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian72

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Are any site sponsors Echo dealers? I'm looking into a 355t top handle. Thanks.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

thanks for the mention but Echo is not my strong suit on offering deals, about the best i can do is list price shipped

edit: in this case, a 355T that is $350 shipped.
That's a fair price. I have a local dealer but figured I'd try one of the sponsors here to show some appreciation for all the help and info you all share. Do you have a website? What's the easiest way to get in touch with you?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Have some one you can trust do it.... if it goes missing and the tracking says it was delivered ebay will not back you....i would order it on home depot and pick it up there...then

I also bought a cs 590 said delivered by fed ex and it was not here ... seller won the case no money no saw... Lesson well learned....tracking showed it was dropped off here i opened a case ....I will never buy a new saw again i dont sign for....it was a good lesson....part of life.

in florida cs 400s can be bought for 205 and tax ... at every store LOL... used once in the hurricane we had...i been looking for a cs 310 or cs 352.....but was in the Hospital since friday....

Latest posts

Back