• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Efco 156 New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryRFL

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Closed up shop and liquidating unsold merchandise.
New Efco 156 with 20" bar. List $525.99. Sell for $415.00 plus freight ($25.00). This is new in the box.
I have two of these available.

Watched one of these run the other day.Was really ripping in Red Oak firewood.My dealers personal saw and he has three brands to choose from.But if I bought one of these from Larry he'd shoot me.

I've got the 165, 156, 152, MT4400, MT3500 and 132s left in chansaws from stock. Father in law has been running my J'red 2238 here in Fla (he's a Vermonter snowbird these days) but likes the MT3500 better. Letting him have the 3500 and I'll be selling the 2238. Biggest problem for me right now is what to keep and what to sell (other than the 165 most likely). Keep waffling between the 4400 and the 152.

List is $579.99. I'd let it go for $490.00 shipped. I really didn't plan to sell it, but I'd let it go for that and get my heart broken. (Sigh)

I traveled through Ocala and paid Larry a visit to look over these Efco saws. He sure seems like a solid shooter and a 152 and 156 found their way into my vehicle...

Only sad part is it will be a while before I get to try them out! Larry is the real deal though so buy with confidence.

Back