End of April and fireplace still going...sometimes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtie

Gearhead
Reaction score
Got fireplace going still on occasion. Temp is 42 here now, low of 33 tonight. I have never burned this late in the season before. Im burning ash that I cut last september...:dizzy:

Warmed up here in Norhtern Ohio, I cleaned up woodburner and wood room. Now there is a cold front coming in Im going to have to fire it up again.

mine furnace is going too--only have about two wheelbarrow loads of dry wood in the house! c'mon spring please come back

The novelty of the fire has worn completely off. We had 4-5 inches of heavy wet stuff thurs. The temp have been in the low teens off and on for a while, we did have a nice little warm up a while back though. I am ready for some warm, not hot weather. I am getting tired of restarting two stoves daily, not to mention the amount of wood that I have burned this year.

I dont mind building a fire but I have to say I have been sick 3 times this year and I usually only get the bug about every 3 or 4 years. I have been so sick this year that I had to miss work, and that dont happen very often...I wont even go into the hospital bills and doctor visits for my wife and kids...:cry:

Back