Enjoying all your work pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Maybe this has been posted before, but if not let's get it going. After all the ass breaking work cutting, splitting and stacking, lets show some enjoying your work pics. Here's tonight. Burn away baby!
c8c0a8716279e4943c0155f5b476d89f.jpg

yeah too hot here as well! 77 degrees this morning at 5:30 when I was leaving the house.

Thats the firepit with beers in the yard, AKA enjoying the fire lol outside temps have no factor in drinking beers to me.
Hell wood stoves burning mean your working lol

Here's the new fire pit at hunting camp. We got back from dinner a little late, about 10:30, and thought about a few cold ones around the fire. Perfect way to end a day of cleaning up and shooting. Looked at the pile of dry Oak, turned around and went inside. Drank a few cold ones sitting in the only room with AC. Should be going up in a couple weeks to build a new shooting station on a concrete slab. Will give the pit a chance then, Joe.

We did have a little fire going during the day burning up scrap wood from fallen branches, old sofas, and the big consule TV my BIL dumped on us. He just wanted to shoot the screen to see what it would do. Told him he would have to clean up all of the glass, so he didn't really want to shoot it.

Jeez, I've been making fires in the stove. Low 40s at night, 50s in the day here.

At least you Bil helps you, mine is a useless turd.

You can tell he's a good one. He's the one outside in the dark working. I'm the one inside leaning on the table. I milled that table from a big Pine blow down. You can see the hinges, it folds up against the wall. Two of us sleep in that room, Joe.

Latest posts

Back