Erotic Firewood on eBay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You left out what he is implying in his listing? I mean, now I have heard it all in my day.:censored:

Shipper

That guy's imagination is working overtime. Apparently he has only one thing on his mind....other than his 'w:cheers:dy'.

It sold on ebay for .99 cents plus $10 shipping. I was going to buy it and give to ericjeeper for Christmas, but didn't want him to get splinters.:censored:

Shipper

Shipper 50

I appreciate you thinking of me.. for Christmas..and also about the splinter part too. How considerate.. LOLMy wife will also appreciate your considerations..

Gives new meaning to crotchwood.

Oh, every old many I've talked to about tight crotches already saw that meaning. I learned early that talking about getting the tight crotches would make them laugh, but could get you in trouble with the lady customers.

Never replicated? That looks like every other codom stem I've cut. Maybe I will have to split some and sell them from the roadside.

maybe if we could steam bend the limbs....

Omg

If anybody buys that I'll smack'em just outta principle. I'd sell you all of those you want for $10 ea + shipping. I prolly cut up 10 of those a week, lmao... What's next eh?:popcorn: :confused: :jester:

The amazing thing is................

It actually sold! E-GADS Watson, what is the world comin' to!?!
lolol :monkey:

Men, we are in the wrong business (steam-bent limbs, hmmmmmmmmm)................ does puzzy willow get that big?

:bang: why oh why am I here :bang:

:D

Latest posts

Back