Ethanol free thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimdad07

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Figured maybe it would be a good idea for a thread of gas stations in our respective areas that have non-ethanol grades of gas. Not looking for a thread on the effects of ethanol, just a spot to share info on the places you can buy it ethanol free.

My area in upstate NY in the Watertown area has a Fastrac station on Arsenal st. That is selling premium with no ethanol, you can also get it at the marinas around Clayton.

Local gas station by me in Spokane has ethanol free premium as well. Switching all my equipment over to it, and all I've run thru my new 600 so far. Seems to be becoming more common to find non-ethanol now, instead of just 1 station within 15 miles if I was lucky.

Big hint, most marinas offer non ethanol fuel. Two of my local marinas are not listed on the puregas site, I need to fill them in!

I just checked some listings near me and they are listing 87 and 89 octane along with their 91 or higher premium. I don't know about the rest of the US but in MN they only have the "non-eth" option in premium gas. This makes me wonder about the validity of what the stations are claiming.

Latest posts

Back