Ever Have A Day Like This?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tzed !!!!

I think we could start a whole hilarious thread just on dumb engine related thing we have personally done. I know I have tears in my eyes right now remembering some of mine!.....Bob

I think we could start a whole hilarious thread just on dumb engine related thing we have personally done. I know I have tears in my eyes right now remembering some of mine!.....Bob

Try installing the shift mechanism in a Honda TRX300 4x4 incorrectly, and not finding out until you start it. That one hurt real bad:bang:

Yep u R right!!!!!

Lets do it I got a few that are pretty funny now,,, Iwasn't laughing when I found the "SPARE" parts laying on the bench :censored: :angry2: :bang:

was glad to to see your muffler bolted up on the right side and I agree never seen one with all the decals still flyin.... nice job,,,,er twice BT DT.....

Latest posts

Back