Everyone remember their first post on the Chainsaw forum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah go ahead and grab one they're pretty bad for the size. Thanks west coaster still runnin strong

good to hear. was that one ported? heck i think it wasn't that long ago but i already forget. i've sold alot of those saws.

EDIT: never mind, i see who you are now lol your avatar threw me off. yours was ported

Nice ! Welcome to the club! What kind saw do you have and what kind of trees do you cut? :thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:
Have a good morning! There's a thread for that too:)

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/good-morning-check-in.103636/page-9749#post-5843392
Thanks, and sorry for the late response. I'm nothing but a firewood cutter, but I enjoy the saws I have and in my opinion you can never have too many, or have too much fun with them. Right? I'm still learning a lot about saws and all that goes with it. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while, and I'm amazed by the combined knowledge here. Most of my saws are stock, except for a muffler mod on the 5105, and a muffler mod and big bore kit on the Makita.
There is a little bit of everything in my stable: Echo, Husky, Stihl and Dolmar/Makita. image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back