Exit stage left

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you made it there ok. Good luck with the new job. There are a couple guys here that advertise they are CA's. As soon as I get mine, which wont be long Im going to call them out on it.

[QUOTEs=treeman75;3913501]Glad you made it there ok. Good luck with the new job. There are a couple guys here that advertise they are CA's. As soon as I get mine, which wont be long Im going to call them out on it.[/QUOTE]

Why wait , does that little piece of paper make them better then you ! #### that :hmm3grin2orange:

One of the guys phone book ad has the ISA and TCIA logos and I checked and hes not members of either.

Yo, 74..........sunny, nice ocean air, good food everywhere. Running 110 as usual.

So I got a gift on My last day, got to watch a complete tool work. The builder next door thought I was leaving on the 22, so he sent in a Certified hack on the 24th, I was still there. Had him prune the big oaks, way to early for them, and I called him out on it. I could tell he didn't think I would be there and was like "oh shyat" when he pulled up. Then I got to watch him work. OMFG, what a freaking joke. Must have had his chain on backwards as he took as long to cut a 8"er as it would take to cut a stump, bad cuts, peels, the works. I told the builder not to touch the trees as he ripped out most of the roots, 360 around it, now it lost maybe 35-40% of canopy. Trees are doomed. Here is the kicker! I got it all on the GoPro! I will get it up when I get all my stuff here, you guys will freaking love this. I have always wanted to see him climb and on my last day in Iowa, and there he was!A gift from the tree gods!

Oh and this guy is a CA, wonder if the ISA would like a copy of the vid.

I am here now, and will be diggin in on Wednesday, so I will not be around much, till I get a handle on my job and have everything running on all 8, seeya fellas!

Hi Dave!

See ya in a bit Jeff

Hmmm sounds like my ex partner! ISA hack! Your video probably makes him look good! He can't even climb without spurs, and needs help putting them on!:D Smoke and mirrors! Guys a freaking joke!

Last edited:
Yo, 74..........sunny, nice ocean air, good food everywhere. Running 110 as usual.

So I got a gift on My last day, got to watch a complete tool work. The builder next door thought I was leaving on the 22, so he sent in a Certified hack on the 24th, I was still there. Had him prune the big oaks, way to early for them, and I called him out on it. I could tell he didn't think I would be there and was like "oh shyat" when he pulled up. Then I got to watch him work. OMFG, what a freaking joke. Must have had his chain on backwards as he took as long to cut a 8"er as it would take to cut a stump, bad cuts, peels, the works. I told the builder not to touch the trees as he ripped out most of the roots, 360 around it, now it lost maybe 35-40% of canopy. Trees are doomed. Here is the kicker! I got it all on the GoPro! I will get it up when I get all my stuff here, you guys will freaking love this. I have always wanted to see him climb and on my last day in Iowa, and there he was!A gift from the tree gods!

Oh and this guy is a CA, wonder if the ISA would like a copy of the vid.

I am here now, and will be diggin in on Wednesday, so I will not be around much, till I get a handle on my job and have everything running on all 8, seeya fellas!

Hi Dave!

See ya in a bit Jeff

Welcome back sgreanbean, to Cali. Hope you can handle this weather:msp_smile: I look forward to running into you one of these days(and Jeff)out here. I travel to La Jolla a few times a month fishing.(I have an extra kayak) Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Welcome back sgreanbean, to Cali. Hope you can handle this weather:msp_smile: I look forward to running into you one of these days(and Jeff)out here. I travel to La Jolla a few times a month fishing.(I have an extra kayak) Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Fur Sure! Have been going none stop since Monday. Went to the beach on Sunday, water was FREAKIN COLD! Didn't matter, had to go in, couldn't stop myself, went to the same part that I hit for the first time, 20 years ago, talk about a memory flash. Dove in thru a big one, and that was enough, had to save the boys before they completely disappeared!

Latest posts

Back