Experience with Maruyama products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerlakejens

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Maruyama multiple head trimmer and am wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this brand. I'd like to hear any opinions on quality, durability, etc..

I think you came to the wrong forum to be talking about illegal drugs...haha, I couldn't resist, but I ahve never heard of them...what do they make?

Good solid, quality equipment. Zero brand recognition. I've sold them for a couple of years, no problems and happy customers. They are a hard sell due to the "unkown" name.

I got a pole pruner in when Praefke was my Poulan distributer. They handled them for awhile and at the time I got mine it had the largest engine I could find for such a tool. They appear simple, but are built well and are reliable. Mine sits a half a year at a time and it starts right up.

My first brushcutter was a Maruyama. Solid machine and its engine had lots of torque, in fact a lot better than my actual Stihl FS 88.
My dealer discontinued this brand however so that it is difficult to get parts. I need a new carb kit, fuel filter, etc., but have difficulty in finding them.
Will keep it though untill I run into someone who can sell me the parts.

Latest posts

Back